Forum

RIZLA

YWTE

Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:03 pm

hi guys, must say i enjoyed the weekend, great weather great company. lots of laughs and a big thank you to dale of N44 for inviting us to display with them.
big thanks to chris and ben for bringing their tents and medical gear, and thanks to andy for bringing his padre collection, bless you my son.
enjoyed tex,s rendition of aimy winehouses " i dont want to go to rehab" and Queens songs" i want to break free" and "under pressure"

cheers guys, riz
yihaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ben
Site Admin

Re: YWTE

Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Cheers mate,

I had a think today about the weekend and have to say that it was great to spend it among friends. I think we had a good laugh as a group, and it almost felt like it was only last week that we'd had an event with you present, mate.

Lots of good things planned for the future, so I say onwards and upwards! I have some great shots from the weekend that I'll be adding to the site as time allows this week.

Thanks to everyone that made the weekend what it was. See you all at Peak Rail!

Cheers,
Ben.

Moriarty

Re: YWTE

Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Yes, I must admit it was a good weekend with plenty of laughs, quite a few at the expense of Andy. Sorry mate, you know we're only joking, well mostly :lol:
Good to see Riz and Tex again, as Ben said it only seems like last week we were all at an event together not 3 years? I'm looking forward to the next one.
It was good to be with the guys from N44 and to experience their legendary hospitality. It was just a pity the beer tent was dry but probably a good job, as my snoring would have kept the whole site awake :lol:
I don't mind a theif, but I can't stand a f**king liar

Return to “Group News”