Entomologist (3315) Enlisted Personnel

Is consultant in matters pertaining to insect and vermin control. Makes entomological surveys; identifies insects of medical importance; recommends control measures; supervises execution of approved recommendations and maintains entomological records. Must have 1 year experience plus graduate degree in medical Entomology. Must be graduate of approved College or University with major in Entomology.